We place our client's interests first. Together with specialized and exceptional firms, we partner to provide client desired outcomes.
Our sole mission, for our partners, is to provide seamless service as an integrated extension of your client relationship.
We will respect and honor your introduction and not promote any similar service offering we may provide, except in response to direct client inquiry.
- Personal Tax
- Fiduciary / Estate Tax
- Business Tax
- Real Estate Tax
Legal Community / Attorneys
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate M&A
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Brokers
- Brokerage Firms
- Captive Insurance Providers
- Third‑party Administrators
- Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
- Banks / Lenders
Trusts for Professional Partners
Your clients present a multitude of challenges including complicated business transactions, unexpected life changes, dependents with special needs and complex family dynamics. Fortunately, First American Trust can act as an unbiased third-party fiduciary and provide the highest standard of client care and professionalism.
As your partner, we will act in accordance with the legal instruments governing the situation in order to execute proper stewardship and controlled disbursement providing peace of mind for you and your clients.
- Complex family dynamics
- Dynastic legacy planning
- Divorce settlements
- Personal injury lawsuit settlements
- Privacy of asset holdings
- Dependents with special needs
- Employee benefit plan trustee
- M&A business escrows
- Insurance reserve administration
- Real property asset management
- Advantage of low Nevada state taxes
- Asset protection from business liability
for Professional Partners
We believe our time-tested investment approach will provide value to your clients as it has to ours. First American Trust can be a key service provider with you to deliver the life goals and financial success your clients are aiming to achieve.
Our partnership approach allows us to participate in a collaborative manner to preserve your client relationship, integrate our offering with your advice, and deliver professional investment management through solutions customized for you and your client.
- Experienced and credentialed staff
- In-house analyst team
- Regular status meetings to measure results
- Retirement, personal, business, and corporate portfolio experience
Risk Managed Return
- Proven investment process
- 25+ years of attractive returns
- Prudently diversified
- Continual analysis and monitoring
- GIPS compliant performance reporting
Personalized for Your Client
- Strategies tailored to their objectives
- Tax efficient
- Capital gains aware
- Incorporates concentrated legacy holdings
Wealth Planning for Professional Partners
Our partners understand our involvement with clients is based on trust and respect. As a trusted and valued advisor to our clients, we understand they often need specific expertise that is best served by one of our partners. As plans are developed with clients, needs such as legal advice, tax advice, or insurance coverage may be recommended, creating opportunities for our partners.
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Merger & Acquisition Attorneys
- Insurance Agents
- Custodial Brokerage Firms
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Tax preparation and advice (Trust, Estate, Business and Income Tax Returns)
- Business and Real Property Valuations
- Legal advice (document preparation, litigation, M&A)
- Captive Insurance Formation
- Financing (mortgage loans, margin loans, general purpose loans)
- Assisted Living, Care Providers
- Investment Advice
Speak to Us.
Please complete the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to discuss your needs.